Growing and Selling Fresh-Cut Herbs
Growing & Selling
on the writer
to order an
of Growing & Selling
Questions and Answers
with the Herb Ladies.
Author Bio Biographical statement from the author of Growing and Selling Fresh Cut Herbs.
Agriculture and Horticulture Consultant
Sandie Shores has developed a successful horticultural consultancy business that provides advice on all aspects of developing and managing a successful fresh herb business and/or production of potted herb plants in volume - from design, implementation to marketing.
As a horticultural consultant I can offer you a variety of advice, training and other services covering a wide range of topics based on sound knowledge and my extensive 20 plus years of experience as a professional grower of fresh-cut and potted herbs. (Speaker / Author)
Consultancy services are offered in a number of different ways to suit your requirements, from a one-hour appointment through to on-going consultancies on an annual basis.
Services offered include:
· Property visits and on-site training
· Trouble shooting problems
· Designing field layout and crop plan
· Compiling seed and plant orders based on variety and yields desired
· Crop scheduling
· Designing a crop plan for potted herb production in volume
· Pest and disease identification, monitoring and control programs
· Hands-on training of key personnel
· Marketing plans including Farmers Markets
· How can I best serve your needs?
All consultation clients are provided with a written report detailing my recommendations and crop plans should that be part of our agreement. A number of follow-up e-mail or phone conversations are included.
A few of Sandie’s past consultancy clients include:
· 100 acre gourmet vegetable farm, and shipper, in northern Ohio
· 80 acre certified organic vegetable farm in northern Iowa
· a new start-up plan for a certified organic fresh herb farm in Morocco including crop plans and seed orders for 90-120 feet long greenhouses.
Fees are by quotation per services desired and do include travel expenses and accommodations. Contact Sandie for more information.
This site hosted and maintained by Hold My Hand Hosting