Growing and Selling Fresh-Cut Herbs
Growing & Selling
on the writer
to order an
of Growing & Selling
Questions and Answers
with the Herb Ladies.
Author Bio Biographical statement from the author of Growing and Selling Fresh Cut Herbs.
Agriculture and Horticulture Consultant
Sandie Shores has developed a successful horticultural consultancy business that provides advice on all aspects of developing and managing a successful fresh herb business and/or production of potted herb plants in volume - from design, implementation to marketing.
As a horticultural consultant I can offer you a variety of advice, training and other services covering a wide range of topics based on sound knowledge and my extensive 20 plus years of experience as a professional grower of fresh-cut and potted herbs. (Speaker / Author)
Consultancy services are offered in a number of different ways to suit your requirements, from a one-hour appointment through to on-going consultancies on an annual basis.
Services offered include:
· Property visits and on-site training
· Trouble shooting problems
· Designing field layout and crop plan
· Compiling seed and plant orders based on variety and yields desired
· Crop scheduling
· Designing a crop plan for potted herb production in volume
· Pest and disease identification, monitoring and control programs
· Hands-on training of key personnel
· Marketing plans including Farmers Markets
· How can I best serve your needs?
All consultation clients are provided with a written report detailing my recommendations and crop plans should that be part of our agreement. A number of follow-up e-mail or phone conversations are included.
A few of Sandie’s past consultancy clients include:
· 100 acre gourmet vegetable farm, and shipper, in northern Ohio
· 80 acre certified organic vegetable farm in northern Iowa
· a new start-up plan for a certified organic fresh herb farm in Morocco including crop plans and seed orders for 90-120 feet long greenhouses.
Fees are by quotation per services desired and do include travel expenses and accommodations. Contact Sandie for more information.
Design & Hosting by The Herbal Connection